TFO is a non-profit organization dedicated to getting trapping and poisoning of our wildlife legally banned in Oregon by November 2014.
Here is a list of things YOU CAN DO NOW:
1) Educate yourself about animal trapping in Oregon. This website is a great place to start.
2) Educate yourself about what the 2014 TFO ballot initiative will do to significantly reduce the number of animal traps on public land.
3) Educate yourself by participating in our FaceBook Page. Current trapping events, editorials, statistics and stories. READ, COMMENT, SHARE.
4) Sign our petition to get the TFO ballot initiative on the ballot.
5) Help us collect signatures - We have signature gathering packets available.
6) Make a donation - Our opponents will be well funded. We must be too.
People who ENJOY trapping animals and their supporters are already amassing a war chest to fight our ballot initiative in the last few weeks before the 2014 election. We must be ready to counter their deceptions and misrepresentations.
None of this will happen without your generous, tax-deductible donation.
To join the SUSTAINING CIRCLE of DONORS, please click on "Subscribe" which allows you to make an automatic monthly donation (through 11/4/2014, election day).